800mm length Automatic Rendering Machine
EZ-VISTA is a unique machinery designed for internal wall plastering.
There are outstanding characteristics summarized as follows:
· Ø The new directional pipes are firm and hard, and the shining
· Ø The machine moves more easily and smoothly.
· Ø More safety installations protect nylon roller and mechanical
parts from mortar’s corrosion.
· Ø The new driven system enables output of main power more
peaceful and stable.
· Ø The light material enables machine more portable.
Application: brick wall, block wall, cement wall, internal wall, house,
building, skyscraper, villa, construction
The materials for machine plastering: cement mortar,ready mix mortar, gypsum mortar,lime mortar.
EZ RENDA RENDERING MACHINE HIGHLIGHTS
It’s the combination of time saving and money saving. It keeps up
with ever changing world of building automation.
1, EZ-RENDA brand was detail reported by CCTV10 I LOVE INVENTION on 24th May, 2013
2, Rendering machine releases the construction workers from the
3. Saving valuable time for projects
4. Increasing the productivity. Render up to 500-750m² a day
5. Saving labor and other related cost.
6. The working condition, preparation and raw objects work with are
all similar as manual rendering
Be portable, easy operation and maintenance.
Be easy controlling of windows, corners, sockets.
Remote Controller (Special Design)
Rendering Height Positioning Tool
(Instead of Old Mobile Ceiling Frame)
70 - 80 m²/hour
up to 4.2m
( Standard Equipment Rendering Height 2.85-3.5M )
Length of Plastering Trowel
Stainless Steel 304
Coating & Smoothing at the same time
EZ RENDA Rendering Machine
less than 50 sqm
smooth & flat in horizontal & vertical level.
Professional mirror finishing.
always reveal crack, bubbles, etc.
Once coating while render up and smooth down
several times coating by numberless trowels
hydraulic system & traditional spot guide within
adjust planeness by square bar in circular arc
movement again & again
scaffolding, mop, trowel, square bar, lots of extra tools
two only. Effortless.
a lot more. Hard work.
saving 70% - 80% time
long time work
1. Once coating: escape from boring and repeating manual rendering
2. Professional finishing: smooth and flat mirror finishing in
horizontal and vertical level
3. Quite suitable to render bathroom, corridor, apartment, house
and villa, etc
4. Reach the ceiling completely without 1mm empty space remaining
5. Easy to move with 360 degree angle wheels
6. Flexible render thickness 4mm-30mm
1- Q: Whether the machine could be used for the external wall and
A: No, it couldn’t at present. We are still working on it. It will
2- Q:Whether the hollow and cracking could happen?
A: Hollows can be avoided because there are three vibrators behind
the mortar tank.
It creats high pressure to the wall when machine works. And
watering before rendering the wall can avoid cracking.
3- Q:How about the finishing effect? Whether it is smooth?
A:The finishing effect is definitely smooth, no hollow, no cracking.
The difference is less than 2mm.
4-Q:How many people need to operate the machine effectively? What
is their division of labor?
A:Normally 3 people are enough to operate the machine, two people
operate the machine and one person is in charge of small area
5-Q:How do we use the machine on walls with openings such as
windows and doors? Can it be done with the machine or do we have to
do it manually?
A: All models of machines can definitely render the area which is
below and above window.
For the machine VISTA and XP: Supply little mortar at first, when
the machine reach the open area, the mortar is nearly used up.
After the machine passed the open area, press the “STOP” button and
supply the mortar to render the top area then.
6- Q:How is the machine cleaned after use?
A:After finish using the rendering machine, the cleaning job needed
to be done after the power is cut off.
Use water to wash the caster, plastering tank, directional pipes,
extensions. The machine body and the buttons could only be cleaned
by the cloth.
7- Q:What is the life for the m/c?
A: 3-5 years at normal use
8- Q:What maintenance is required at site?
- Clean the machine each time after finishing using.
- Oil mechanic parts daily and grease every week;
- Change gear box oil(18#gear oil with 350ml) every 3 months;
- Check each part of the machine and replace wearing parts regularly;
- Check wire rope daily and replace no more than one month. (VISTA);
- Add the hydraulic oil when needed.